0 players online. Copy IP

New Year + Faction Updates

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by MusicReprod, Jan 10, 2018.

1. MusicReprod

MusicReprod Member Owner

Staff Promotions + Suggestions | January 11th 2018

New Year

Hello MineVergers!

Hope everyone had a good welcoming into the New Year of 2018! Its crazy to think this server released almost 2 years ago! It's amazing to see such committed players from past servers of ours as well as newcomers!

On a different note, it has come to my intention that there's been a lot of complaints/hatred in the last month or so. Whether it suggestions portrayed in a negative way to spamming staff constantly or simply causing a unnecessary amount of drama. We ask that there be a different approach to all this. I strongly encourage everyone to use forums for ideas, complaints or any other inquiry related to the server. This is much better form of communication and will help us immensely.

Factions Updates (Effective Jan. 13th, Updated 31st of March)
    • 20 Chunk Buffer limit. This means your faction claims must not exceed 20 chunks from the exterior base wall on each side. If this happens and the faction doesn't comply once asked by staff, claims will be removed immediately and the faction leader will subjected to a ban of 7 days.
      [​IMG]
    • Extending claims by claiming in front of enemy cannons is strictly prohibited.
    • Each faction is allowed 2 corners in server.
    • Whoever has the true corner in a chunk (the one that touches both border corners) gets the corner claim.

Staff Promotions
    • Wizzdom - Helper (Effective Jan. 11th)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
  2. GekkeKelvin

GekkeKelvin Member

i also applied for staff but i don't have any response :(

3. GekkeKelvin

GekkeKelvin Member

But good luck @iWizzdom

4. Dimension28

Dimension28 Member

when will the pvp update come? this server lacks pvp so we need the duel function